Let’s find you the BEST sleep systems
for YOUR thru-hike!
When thru-hiking, your sleep system will allow that necessary sleep that allows your body to rest and heal. You want to be disturbed and woke as little time as possible.
This is why choosing a sleep system that works for you and provides you with the comfort you expect is vital to your success on a long-distance hike.
I love to cover all the different parts of a sleep system below to help you find your perfect match and start with quilts for backpacking!
- Best Thru-Hiking Backpacking Quilts (Thru-Hiker Preferred)
- Best Budget Hiking Quilts (For Those On a Tight Budget)
- Best Thru-Hiking Underquilts (In Progress) (For Hammocks)
- Best Thru-Hiking Sleeping Bags (Coming Soon)(For Very Cold Trips)
- Best Thru-Hiking Sleeping Pads (Ground Insulation AKA: How You Keep Heat)
- Best 2-Person Backpacking Quilt (Coming Soon)(How You Stay Warm)
Choosing the best sleep system to match your trip needs will help you get better overall rest and a much higher chance of a successful thru-hike!